Monday, May 30, 2011

My Tips on Going To Strip Clubs


Even though I don't go to them anymore since I met my girlfriend, here's some tips I've learned from going there.


Go to the best strip club you can find. Locally of course, because there are shitty clubs and there are good clubs. The price difference isn't going to be that much. 


Also eat before you go. Strip club food is usually shitty and overpriced. So as drinks. If you want to bring beer call ahead and ask if it's okay. 


Also if you are 18 and over but not 21 yet, be warned. Some places don't let you in, and some charge you out your ass for cover. If you want a decent cover price, go during the day. 



I recommend going in not so late at night. When it's too busy, it can be confusing, rushing, and way too loud. Going when it starts to pick up is my favorite time. Just enough girls to pick from, and for them to come over and talk to you. Depending on club rules, some can sit in your lap if you like. 



Once you get to the pole dance seats, that's when you're expected to tip. You can be rewarded for tipping in various ways. 


But the real action is when you get to the private dances. Make sure you know the club rules before getting dances, and please don't do anything illegal. You probably won't end up in a police sting, but you can catch something if you're not smart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment