Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Watched Mean Girls


I admit that I was not exactly thrilled about seeing this one. My girlfriend got to pick which movie we got from Blockbuster as our first movie-trade-in-store thing from their mail-service. 


Granted the story might seem like something only a teenage girl would like, but there's a lot more than what appears on the surface. 


It's actually pretty witty and funny, and a decent parody of high school and types of people. 


This might be due in part that a lot of the people behind Saturday Night Live either wrote or acted in the film. 


I hate to admit it, but even though the later half of the movie moves a bit slow and tad boring, I did enjoy watching it. Still doesn't change my personal view on Lindsay Lohan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment