Saturday, June 25, 2011

People I Hate: Kate Gosselin


I watched a lot of Jon and Kate Plus 8 on TLC. It was a very interesting show and the kids were so sweet and funny. 


I guess Kate must remember what life was like before she got all the fame and glory. You could barely believe her and the woman in this picture are one in the same. 


On the show she became a total bitch. And then all the shit fell down with both parents cheating on each other or some bullshit. 


Fuck her. She is merely exploiting her children for money. I used to think otherwise as I thought they might get a modest salary for the show since they pretended to be poorer than they were. Then I found out how much they got per episode, and how much the bitch used to charge for an autograph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment