Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ghouls N' Ghosts (Sega Genesis/Megadrive) Review


The Ghosts N Goblins series is known for it's frustrating difficulty, and it's legion of hardcore fans. 



You really do have to be hardcore to enjoy this game. It's brutally hard. The first level on easy is still harder than most games out there. 


You really only have about 2 chances not to die. Once with armor, and then in your boxer shorts. Once you fall into one of the many traps, there's not much time left. Game over. 


I can understand why so many people like the game. However I can't stand putting myself through so much pain. Games are suppose to be fun, not claw into your head and rip your soul in half. I like challenges, but I don't like impossible tasks. This was originally an arcade game, and I'm sure Capcom made so much money sucking up quarters with such an daunting adventure. 


Score: 4 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment